Author: Zel agence de communication

Street lighting

You wish to report a faulty streetlight ?

The municipal administration makes a continuous effort to keep streetlights in working order. We encourage you to help us in doing so by pointing out lights  that are burnt out or flicker. You can do this by one of the following ways :

  • By calling the Town Hall at (450) 264-5389 Ext. 221;
  • By transmitting information via email to :

We ask that you provide the number indicated under the lamp as well as the nearest street address. Following receipt of the proper information, a team will be dispatched to correct the situation within reasonable delay.