Permits and certificates

Work requiring an authorization certificate

  • Landscaping and paving of parking space;
  • Felling trees;
  • Planting hedges;
  • Excavation, earthwork and backfill;
  • Installing or replacing a connection to water and sewage systems;
  • Moving or demolition of a building;
  • Work including riverbanks, coastline and flood plains;
  • Installation and integration of a building or temporary construction (except temporary car shelters);
  • Commercial, industrial and public occupation (other than municipal);
  • Occupation of an impound for road vehicles;
  • Domestic occupation.